Sporting Event Entrance Information
All current student athletes are eligible for entrance to the first 5 home games and are entitled to enter the UCLA home game lottery.
- Seating for the first five home games is first-come, first-served.
- Enter the coliseum through the student entrance at Gate 28
- Gate 28 opens one and a half hours prior to kick-off
- USC Student I.D. must be presented for entrance
- Game admittance will be activated on your USC student I.D., for the first five home games, on Thursdays prior to game day based on current sport roster.
UCLA Home Football Game – Admission and Seating:
- Seating for this game is reserved.
- Student Athletes must enter an online lottery for this game by September 25.
- A Ticket Office pin number and registration link will be emailed the week of August 22.
- Lottery recipients will be informed by email the first week or October.
- Recipients can then create a seating group and invite other recipients to join, and/or join a seating group.
- Recipients then confirm (order) their ticket online, and select their seating group.
- Student seating groups will then be randomly assigned reserved seats.
- Tickets will be available for pick up on game day.
- A USC Student I.D. will be required to claim tickets
To make this an enjoyable season for all students, the Los Angeles Coliseum Security for USC home football games will strictly enforce the following safety rules:
- Students will not be allowed to form lines outside of Gate 28 (Student Gate) more than three and one-half hours prior to kick-off.
- Saving seats for students who have not yet entered the stadium is prohibited.
- Alcohol is not served, nor allowed inside the Coliseum at USC football games.
Basketball (USC Student I.D. must be presented for entrance)
Men’s Home Games:
Students must enter the Galen Center through the student entrance located upstairs at the south doors.
Women’s Home Games:
Students must enter the Sports Arena through the student entrance located at the northwest doors.
For all other Home Athletic Events, your Student I.D. will be swiped or scanned for student admission to the games.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Entrance to all USC home sporting events is based on the current sport roster