Athletic Sticker Procedure (Home Football and Basketball Game Info)
Athletic “Football Ticket Access” Policy
- Only students on the official compliance roster will be coded to enter home athletic events.
- Students need to be on the roster by Thursday at 5 p.m., in order to be coded for game entrance privileges for that following Saturday.
- Students must bring their I.D. cards with them for game entrance.
- If a student is no longer on the roster, their entrance privileges will cease.
- All students who wish to attend the USC vs. UCLA football game will need to enter a lottery.
- Only students getting the lottery bid will be able to go to the game. (Information will be sent to the students via their USC email addresses.)
Trojan Spirit Code for Home Football Games
Please encourage friends and family to honor our championship team by upholding the Trojan tradition of good sportsmanship. Alcohol is no longer permitted inside the football stadium. Possession of alcohol, drunk or disorderly behavior, or threatening or obscene language will result in eviction from the Coliseum and permanent loss of the privilege of buying tickets in the future.
Keep the Coliseum a family-friendly environment!
- Treat all fans, students, staff, players, coaches, and officials in a respectful and courteous manner, win or lose/home or away.
- Remember that you are responsible for your actions and how they may affect other fans and athletes, as well as the University.
- Obey all rules and regulations as set forth by the University.
- Join in the Trojan Spirit by supporting all student athletes and their commitment to academic and athletic excellence.
- Avoid making negative remarks or gestures that disrespect opponents, their fans and their institutions.
- Never forget the ideals of a Trojan: ambitious, courageous, skillful, scholarly, and faithful. Always do your best to live up to the high standards of the Trojan Family.
- Send a positive message to our opponents about USC, our teams, students, and fans wherever USC is playing.